Divine Feminine CEO Podcast (Episode #14): Honoring Your Rhythms - Why Life Away From Perfect is Your Fastest Path to Healing & GrowthJun 15, 2021
It is not always summer. You don’t always have to be “perfect”. You should, however, know your rhythms, and honor them - extensively.
In this very special episode, I explore what it means to live life away from "perfect" - as we all do at times - and why this is your fastest (and most powerful) path to healing & growth.
Tune in to hear...
- Why it's normal to have seasons of "abundance" (summer) and seasons of scarcity (winter) - and you shouldn't judge yourself for the latter
- The dangers of benchmarking our lives by "summer"
- Why we often miss the deep gifts & beauty of life's more challenging / scarce moments - and how to discover them within yourself
- The ways we avoid doing the inner, transformational work that unintentionally "turn off" our flow of abundance
- A 3-step process to turn challenge into deep healing and growth (mindfulness, inquiry, grace).
Resources I mention:
- Parenting from the Inside Out (Daniel Siegal)
Want more support?
Join our beautiful community of Uncorporettes for wisdom, trainings and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.