Divine Feminine CEO Podcast (Episode #43): Working with the Elements, our Shadows & Ancestral Healing -- Interview with Rachael Jean, MidwifeDec 07, 2021
In this episode, I speak with Wise Woman Rachael Jean, midwife & creatrix of Elemental Birth Rites about how we - as wise women & mothers - can work with the elements, our inner wounding & shadows, and ancestral healing to reclaim our power.
- Motherhood as a portal for transformation
- What is “Shadow Work”, and why is it important?
- Wounding & how it impacts birth & mother experiences
- Reframing birth & motherhood as “initiations”
- Moving out of victim consciousness to reclaim power
- How Ancestral Healing impacts our mothering
- How when we clear ourselves, we also clear the way for our kids
- Using the elements to support pregnancy, birth & mothering
- The connection between birth & death
More about Rachael:
She started her practice in 2015 - and after seeing many homebirths where women were left traumatized or let down by their experience, she felt called to honor the “shadows” that can impact both our physical and non-physical reality. Now, she weaves ancestral healing, transpersonal psychology, and earth based spirituality into a journey that heals the mother before her birth - so she can meet that experience with grace.
Want more support?
Join our beautiful community of Uncorporettes for wisdom, trainings and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.