Divine Feminine CEO Podcast (Episode #19): Mothering the Mother, Interview with Amber Frauenholtz, Nutritional Therapy PractitionerJul 01, 2021
This week, we have a special guest! In this episode, Amber and I explore the seismic shift that takes place when we become mothers - what happens, physically, emotionally, and existentially, and how to heal from it.
Amber is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Disney World fanatic, and mom of 5 year old James and 3 year old Griffin.
She is passionate about helping new moms avoid the nutritional depletion and stress that accompanies giving birth in our culture today. Find her on Instagram at @amberdawn_wellness or at amberdawnwellness.com.
- The dynamic shift that happens after having kids
- Why mothers need more care
- How your body communicates what it needs
- The “perfect storm of motherhood” that leads to brain fog, fatigue & nutritional depletion
- Taking “micro-actions” to find your new path
- Mothering the mother - and why we all need sisterhood!
- The mental burden that drains moms
- The systemic & conditioned challenges moms face around receiving help
- How to know if you need help like Amber’s - even year after having babies
- Following your joy for happiness, success & ease
“Just because it's common to feel depleted in early motherhood doesn't mean it's normal. We're conditioned to see exhaustion as a badge of honor (especially on social media), not realizing that there's another way. I am living proof that there is. You CAN thrive in early motherhood, all it takes is the courage to put yourself first.” - Amber Frauenholtz
Want more support?
Join our beautiful community of Uncorporettes for wisdom, trainings and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.